- Accredited by the American Board of Dental Sleep Medicine (ABDSM) and the Academy of Sleep Disorder Disciplines (ACSDD)
- Attending Dentist at St. Charles Hospital dental clinic, Port Jefferson, NY
- Clinical Assistant Professor at the Stony Brook University School of Dental Medicine 2010-2018
- Attained the level of Master of the Academy of General Dentistry (M.A.G.D.) 2011
- Recipient of America's Top Dentist Award by the Consumer Research Council of America every year, 2005 through present
- Member of the American Dental Association; the American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine; the Academy of Sleep Disorder Disciplines; and the International Association of Orthodontics
Dr. Miller graduated from New York University College of Dentistry in 1983 and has practiced in the Port Jefferson area for more than thirty years.
Please contact Dr. Jan Miller to discuss how he can help your sleep apnea, snoring, and TMJ issues. Dr. Jan Miller has a reputation in the Port Jefferson community for providing exceptional service, humor, and compassion for every one of his patients.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing our practice for your specialized care.